Dear Hot Dog Yogis,
We are so grateful for the support that has been shown and a chance to connect with familiar faces as well as new students, with people joining us from across the globe! As we get used to our new online studio we appreciate everyone joining our classes, allowing us to reunite the Hot Dog Yoga community and to connect with new students. We have introduced PayPal for our international students and our new ‘Lockdown Class Passes‘ to make things easier for you.
We are also opening up the use of existing passes to existing students- this will be reactivated from your first booking and extended by the period of closure to your first online class- please email us at email@example.com if you wish to use this for your booking.
Just a quick recap of what we have on offer:
Monday-Saturday 9am & 5.30pm 1hr Vinyasa Flow
Saturday 12pm midday 1hr Free mindfulness movement and meditation (Donation welcome)
Sunday 9am 1hr Vinyasa Flow & 5.30pm Yin Yoga
DROP IN CLASS- R80 (€5- PayPal)
Lockdown Class Passes
5 Class Pass- R325 (€17- PayPal)
10 Class Pass- R600 (€30- PayPal)
How to book?
• Download the MINDBODY app on your phone
• Register with your email (if you haven’t already)
• Search Hot Dog Yoga ( location- Cape Town)
• View our schedule and book the class of your choice
• You will get a confirmation email from FitGrid shortly after booking and then a link to the class an hour before it starts. Please join 10 minutes before and we look forward to seeing you on your mat soon.
How to pay?
You have 3 options:
Please see below for the details, use your name as the reference and please send a proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
R80 (R110 donation optional)
Hot Dog Yoga
Branch code: 250655
Account no: 62740277290
Reference: Your Name
How to join the class
Once you have signed up via the MINDBODY app and received your confirmation email:
– You will receive another email roughly an hour before the class starts
– All you have to do is click on the link and go. If you click too early, nothing will show as the teacher will not be online, so please join ten minutes before in order to get set up.
Our classes will be designed not to use props, as we know they are not accessible to everyone. So if you do not have any- do not worry. If you have blocks, blankets etc at home and wish to use them, please do so.
As this is fairly new to us, we ask that you join the class 10 minutes before it is due to start. This way we can make sure everyone is set up and ready to go when the class starts, as the teacher is unable to wait for latecomers.
Once you join the online live class, please can you all mute your microphones, so that the teacher can be heard clearly. It is your choice as to whether you have your camera on or not.
Please feel free to email email@example.com if you have any queries