Join us for our 200hr vinyasa yoga teacher training, a life changing experience here in Cape Town. Whether it is for personal use, to further your practice, or to allow you to access the power of teaching, we will guide you through this process step by step. With a strong and inspiring group of teachers, led by Steve Roberts, you will gain insight into new aspects of yourself through a deep connection to your practice and the learnings it has to offer. This training is both a strong tool for personal growth and a top-rate Yoga Alliance-accredited program. Join us in the warm and calming setting of our studio, just a stone’s throw from the ocean to embark on this journey together.
The list of benefits of yoga are abundant, here are just a few you will gain throughout your training as it unfolds:
- • Increased confidence
- • Enhanced willpower and happiness
- • Letting go of harmful and negative thoughts and feelings
- • Gaining control over your desires
- • Breathing techniques to relieve stress, guide your practice and centre your mind
- • Look deep into your insights
- • Increased mindfulness
- • Personal guidance from our teachers to strengthen and grow your practice
- • Help to awaken the teacher within you to share this powerful knowledge and experience
Our 200-Hour Curriculum uniquely blends the history and philosophical teachings of yoga with the essential components of asana, anatomy and sequencing. While the curriculum is stacked for an immersive learning experience, the delivery is hands-on and personalized, encouraging a well-rounded approach to developing both your personal practice and your teaching skills. The training is specifically designed to help you:
- • Advance your study of asana (including proper alignment, benefits, and contraindications of the physical postures)
- • Understand the principles of anatomy and body mechanics
- • Explore the science and art of sequencing
- • Learn and practice hands-on adjustments
- • See and interpret how energy moves through the body
- • Use props to improve or modify a posture
- • Cultivate your voice, both as a teacher and as an individual
- • Build confidence through practice teaching
- • Gain a broader understanding of yoga history and philosophy
- • Learn and define the Sanskrit names of postures
All of the necessary material needed is included.
This group of instructors are expertly trained and impassioned educators who will seek to understand your needs throughout.
LEAD INSTRUCTOR: Steve Roberts
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTORS: Elaine Seidel, Justine Barnes, Richard-Dean Sumares & other guest instructors, specialists & practitioners.
TRAINING STARTS: 25 OCTOBER 2019 & RUNS FOR 8 WEEKS UNTIL 15 DECEMBER 2019
COST: R 23,500.00 (INCLUDES ALL MATERIALS)
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: R 21,000.00
A comfortable payment plan can also be arranged.
ENQUIRIES: CANDICE@HOTDOGYOGA.CO.ZA or +27 (0) 79 2191 584